Tutorials and Concepts
This guide lists a number of tutorials, projects as concepts or WIP's, and related resources.
- Others may be less reliable
If you want to consume Serum market data, you have the following options:
Developers are recommended to have (by default) both a mainnet and devnet/testnet version with a toggle to test the protocol on both, as there may be differences in performance that are useful to be able to test:
If they do, then for that session:
- As long as the URL is the same
- As long as the transaction contents match the expected contents (e.g. a DEX order)
It will not require clicking "accept".
If you want your program to be auto-accepted, submit a PR (pull request) that adds it!
- Bonfida and others also sometimes connect.
Consider composing with existing apps:
- If your app needs liquidity you can trade on a DEX orderbook or swap
Want to help support the Serum ecosystem? Host a GUI and get a fraction of the fees!